How to Use the High Frequency Wand
In order to achieve the outstanding results for which the High Frequency Wand Unit is known, you must know how to use it properly.
1. Wash and dry your face thoroughly, and apply your favorite serum if you're already using it (dry skin will work too).
2. Select the desired electrode attachment and carefully insert it into the rod body. Plug the wand into the socket and turn it on.
3. Slowly turn the power regulator on the end of the rod assembly to the lowest intensity setting. The wand now begins to "hum" softly. Place your finger on the electrode to ground the current.
4. Place the electrode on the desired treatment area. When it comes into contact with the surface of the skin, it creates a very safe, therapeutic neon orange glow as well as cleansing, enriched oxygen molecules that are similar to the scent of ozone.
Tip: If you can't see the subtle "glow" right away, try standing in a darkened room and gently wiping the wand against your skin.
5. Move the wand in a circular or zigzag motion over the treatment area for 3-5 minutes.
Tip: You can "spark" the acne by tapping the acne a few times with the tip of the wand and then moving back in a circular motion.
6. When you're done, turn off the power switch. Clean the attachment with soap and warm water. Finish by applying your moisturizer.
*Look for the lowest intensity scale for the first few days of first use. When the intensity of the high frequency current has stopped decreasing, continue working with a slightly higher setting. Increase the intensity setting with each treatment until you reach your personal comfort zone. This system is effective even at the lowest intensity setting so there is no need to use an extremely high power level to get the maximum benefit from the treatment. The level of intensity you are comfortable with depends on your skin type and sensitivity.
- Have any metal on your face while using the High Frequency Wand
- Use if you're pregnant
- Use if you have a pacemaker, metallic implant or epilepsy
- Allow the machine to get wet or use on a soaking wet face
- Use with a serious sunburn